Why YOU need a non-fiction / business book ghost writer!
You bring to the table a wealth of experience and knowledge as a:
- Business owner
You know your business, your specialist subject and you now have an idea for a book to raise your profile.
But (there always a but, isn’t there?), you also happen to be an *extremely busy* person and you could use some help with:
- researching and preparing a winning, saleable book proposal,
- researching appropriate agents/publishers for your proposal,
- creating targeted query letters,
- knuckling down to the actual writing of your book once a deal has been secured.
All of this, while managing everything else that you do.
I know. I completely understand.
Why hire me to ghost write your book for you?
I bring to the table:
- a decade of writing experience on a variety of non-fiction genres (trade publications, self-help books, journalism),
- well researched, brilliantly written, engaging copy,
- a no fuss, no quibble, methodical manner of working (which will ensure your manuscript will be delivered on time and within deadline)
- experience of writing and editing to tight deadlines,
- a breath of fresh air (breathe, relax)
As a ghostwriter and commissioned writer for a number of books and articles, I am well placed to help you with your next non-fiction writing project.
You may have some questions about how we can work together. Some of these are covered on my FAQ page.
Otherwise, if you’d like to discuss your project with me, please initially complete a booking form, and I will contact you as soon as possible.
I look forward to working with you.